Wednesday 24 March 2021

I used to really LOVE tack cleaning !!

 I LOVE MY JOB, I REALLY REALLY DO. 

I Love the horses, the people, the atmosphere, and every single aspect of the job!

I also loved tack cleaning. Until I did half the yard HAHAHA


No, Honestly I did enjoy it. There is something therapeutic about cleaning tack. And also being able to look at such beautiful leather work once all cleaned and oiled! IT TOOK AGES AND AGES THOUGH! But i was so happy to see them smelling and looking fab at the end! The liveries it seemed were happy. Pheeeew!! 

Viv has been enjoying lots of schooling. polework and a bit of JUMPING lately!




Our arena (AKA Flat paddock) has been so dry lately we have been able to ride in it. Viv has been a right little diva and shown us some fantastic bends and legwork! Z has really enjoyed playing in the arena. 




And she has also enjoyed some hacks!






Once lockdown is over we will be able to go and use my works arena again. Thats a nice big juicy arena to play in with a gorgeous bouncy surface and mirrors! 

Until then we are so thankful for our 15m x 35m grass paddock to play about in. Maybe we could add mirrors?? 










No comments:

Post a Comment