Tuesday 2 March 2021

Hack through the woods ~ Such Fun!

 I love it when I have the opportunity to borrow my friends horse. She is an Appoloosa all 17.3/18hh of her!! She is a beaut. A bouncy beaut, but either way a beaut! 


We went for a hack through the woods. Out for about 2 and a half hours in the glorious sunshine which felt like a SPRING DAY! Listening to Z chatting away to Viv and the birds chirping away in the background was like magic. Such special moments, such special memories! 






With the nice weather we have also made time to give Viv a good tail scrub! Her tail was in desperate need of some scrub a dub dubbing with all the mudding hahaha!!! 


Today was cold though BOOHOO! I took Viv for a short hack round the block as i was pushed for time today but BOY DID I WISH I HAD TAKEN MY GLOVES! Frozen fingers on returning home!!




No comments:

Post a Comment